This is an automatically translated article.
What is Peflacine Monodose? Peflocine Monodose drug has the main ingredient Pefloxacin (in the khuông of mesilate dihydrate) equivalent lớn 400 mg. This is a prescription drug used for both men and women lớn treat cystitis, urethritis. The following article will help you better understand the uses of Peflacine Monodose.
Bạn đang xem: peflacine monodose 400mg
1. What are the uses of Peflacine Monodose?
Pefloxacin in the drug is an antibiotic belonging lớn the 2nd generation quinolone antibiotic group. Pefloxacin's spectrum of action is very broad. It is active against gram-negative bacilli including Pseudomonas. It is also effective against gram-positive bacteria except S.Pneumoniae.
With such spectrum of action, Pefloxacin is often used in the treatment of acute and chronic urinary tract infections with complications; and used lớn treat other systemic infections. However, the ability of Pefloxacin lớn be more active against gram-negative bacteria than thở gram-positive bacteria.
Peflacine Monodose 400 mg film-coated tablets are prescribed for the treatment of a single dose of the following infections:
Uncomplicated acute cystitis in women under 65 years of age. Treatment of gonococcal urethritis in men. In this case, use Peflacine Monodose only when the causative agent of pefloxacin-resistant gonococcal disease has been ruled out. Treatment of blood infections and endocarditis; Meningitis,... The drug is not allowed lớn be prescribed in the following cases:
The patient is allergic lớn the main active ingredient pefloxacin or quinolone or any of the excipients listed above of this medicine. Peflacine Monodose Children and adolescents. Patients with G6PD deficiency. Patients with a history of fluoroquinolone tendinitis.
2. How lớn use the drug Peflacine Monodose
2.1. How lớn take Peflacine Monodose Peflacine Monodose is made in the khuông of tablets that are convenient for taking drugs by mouth. You should swallow the tablet whole with about 200ml of water with meals lớn avoid stomach irritation. Patients absolutely bởi not arbitrarily crush or split the tablet without consulting the doctor. Doing so sánh can cause disruption of the prolonged release structure of the drug, reduce the duration of action, and increase toxicity lớn the toàn thân.
With a dose of 2 times / day, you should take the drug in the morning and evening meal lớn ensure that the time lớn take the medicine between 2 consecutive times is 12 hours. If you are taking other medicines containing divalent metal ions such as antacids, zinc, mineral salts, or you drink milk, you need lớn take at least 3 hours apart from Peflacine Monodose.
2.2. Dosage of Peflacine Monodose The usual recommended dose: 2 times a day, 1 tablet 400mg each time. Treatment time is about 1-2 weeks depending on the type and severity of infection, can be prolonged in severe cases. If you forget a dose, take it as soon as possible. However, if
is close lớn your next dose, skip the missed dose and take your next dose at
as scheduled. Note that double the prescribed dose should not be taken.
As noted, serious adverse events may be encountered with pefloxacin at therapeutic doses or in acute overdose. Events occurring in acute overdose are rare and include renal failure and convulsions. In the sự kiện of an acute overdose, the patient should be closely monitored and given supportive treatment. Hemodialysis is effective.
Xem thêm: nilibac 500mg
Xem thêm: gymenyl
3. Notes when using Peflacine Monodose
Avoid going out in the sun or UV exposure during treatment and continue for 4 days after stopping the drug due lớn the risk of photosensitivity.
Tendonitis: As soon as treatment with Peflacine Monodose is initiated, it is recommended that patients be examined for pain or swelling in the heel, especially in those at risk. If you notice any of the above symptoms, stop treatment immediately and consult a specialist.
People with a history of seizures or risk factors for seizures.
Peripheral neuropathy of rapid onset of motor or sensation has been reported in people using pefloxacin. Therefore, it is not recommended lớn use pefloxacin if the patient has symptoms of this disease.
Elderly subjects over 65 years old, need lớn reduce the daily dose lớn 400 mg.
The drug may worsen myasthenia gravis.
For patients with ascites or jaundice, reduce daily dose lớn 400 mg
The diagnosis of pseudomembranous colitis should be considered in patients with severe diarrhea during or after treatment with Peflacine Monodose 400 film coated tablets mg. If Cdifficile colitis is suspected or confirmed, treatment with Peflacine Monodose 400 mg film-coated tablets should be discontinued and appropriate treatment initiated immediately. The use of drugs that inhibit intestinal motility is contraindicated in this case of diarrhea.
As with fluoroquinolones, caution should be taken when administering pefloxacin in individuals at risk of QT prolongation, who are at risk of hypoglycemia (in diabetic patients taking oral hypoglycemic agents such as glibenclamide). or insulin).
- Effects of the drug on drivers and operating machines.
Patients must be warned of the potential hazards of CNS effects, and advised not lớn drive or operate machinery if neurological symptoms occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
* Drug interactions
- Closely monitor when using Pefloxacin together with cimetidine, ranitidine, theophylli: Pefloxacin because it inhibits the enzyme CYP450 in the liver, thereby reducing the metabolism and elimination of some drugs through this enzyme.
- When using Pefloxacin with Probenecid, the half-life of Pefloxacin is increased because Probenecid inhibits renal tubular secretion.
- Pefloxacin and Vi-Ta-Min K antagonist anticoagulants, Pefloxacin will push these drugs out of plasma proteins, increasing their concentration in the blood không tính tiền khuông, increasing the risk of bleeding.
- When using the best medicine, the patient should inform the doctor about the drugs he is using so sánh that the doctor can advise lớn avoid unwanted interactions.
5. Peflacine Monodose side effects
Like the active ingredient, this medicine in some people can cause more or less undesirable effects in the organ systems:
- Nausea, stomach pain, vomiting.
- Skin: Skin redness, photosensitivity, itching. Steven-Johson syndrome is very rare.
- Motor system: Joint pain, joint effusion, muscle pain. Tendonitis may occur early in the initiation of treatment and persist for some time after treatment is discontinued. Rarely, tendon ruptures have been reported.
- Central nervous system : Convulsions, loss of consciousness, dizziness, headache, dizziness, sleep disturbances, restlessness, peripheral neuropathy of sensory or motor sensation, or possibly aggravate myasthenia gravis.
Allergic reactions: urticaria. Rarely, microangioedema, anaphylaxis.
Please dial HOTLINE for more information or register for an appointment HERE. Download MyVinmec tiện ích lớn make appointments faster and lớn manage your bookings easily.